[Steppes] Cub Scout Demo in Arlington

Damon and Christine Huse dchuse at netzero.com
Sun May 9 20:23:54 PDT 2004

Hola!

Their Excellencies have asked me to post information on the demo for my pack
of Cub Scouts that will be in Arlington this month.  The reason for this
demo? The theme for their daycamp this year is "Knights, Castles and
Dragons".

I already have the following volunteers from Elfsea:

Don Valentyn -- rapier and juggling (I think the kids would get a kick out
of the juggling)
Lord Caelin -- rapier (barring work)
Donnel -- possible volunteer
Gerita -- yes, I can use whatever help I can get! Thanks!
Genna -- possibly will be there barring work
Phelippe -- heavy
Vix -- heavy (tenative)

I need more heavy fighters.