[Steppes] I need some help OT kind of, but as result of an event.

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Mon May 10 07:13:27 PDT 2004

I had a similar nasty stain on a cotton gauze tunic once.  I finally mostly
got rid of it by just treating it, washing it, treating it again, and
washing it again, and occasionally soaking it in between.  Basically just
"lather, rinse, repeat" until it finally faded to the point it wasn't
noticeable unless you really looked for it.  I lost track of how many times
I actully washed it, it got to be a habit to just throw it in every time I
did a load.  Just dumb, dogged persistance finally did it...

Alaric