[Steppes] List masters/mistresses for Warlord

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Tue May 18 16:05:25 PDT 2004

Greetings,

I am in search of a couple of souls to serve as list mistress/master for two
events at Warlord. The primary one is the Steppes Archer tournament on
Sunday afternoon, and the other is the Bowman's/novice tournament on
Saturday afternoon. I've had lots of offers to marshall, will someone take
on this task? I would really appreciate it if someone would step forward on
this.

Thanks,

Linet Grey, who is starting to get serious Warlord butterflies