[Steppes] tunic progress

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Tue May 25 05:27:15 PDT 2004

I would like to thank Nicole for coming over last night to help with the tunic.  60 leaves and 2 dozen acorns remaining!

Did mention all the gold work too?  And the satin stitching on the trunk?  Oh and the trim still has to be applied.  And then there's the final sewing of the tunic up the sides and down the arms.

There's still plenty to do!  Come to Plano and sew and chat and sew and sew and sew.

7pm to 9pm-ish.  See you there.

Katya

3929 Denham Way, Plano 75023
972.618.4885
75 north to Spring Creek exit, turn to head west (towards the setting sun), go about 5 miles turning right on Coit, about half a mile on the right is Denham, we are on the north east corner.  Look for the matching Toyota trucks in the drive.