[Steppes] I have a fun thing for the kids

kellie H kgsfa86 at swbell.net
Tue May 25 09:11:34 PDT 2004

Oooohhh, goody!  I am not sure what we will/can do with them this wekend, as I have classes blocked out, but you never know when something is going to fall apart and I need a quick fill-in. I'm thinkin' a pencil cup for Father's day!  They always get to make something in school for Mother's Day....bring 'em on!  I have a stash of glitter, glue, etc. so you don't need to buy anything like that.  I appreciate you thinking about us!

Hugs,
Catrin