[Steppes] Warlord tunic progress

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Tue May 18 08:01:48 PDT 2004

Huzzah, HL Katya!!

This Barony owes you a huge vote of thanks for your diligence in getting
this important Tunic finished.  Without you, we'd be passing it on year
after year with leaves unfinished.

Gratefully,
Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross

I am happy, nay shall I say thrilled, to report that the front of the
tunic is now complete.  This does not include the applique at the bottom
of the tunic or the trunk of the tree.
In Service to the Barony,

Katya