[Steppes] Warlord tunic progress

Gail gailh at fanninelectric.com
Tue May 18 06:29:31 PDT 2004

****BRAVO!!!**** Katya

(speaking as one who has worked on it)

Galen

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karen Calhoun" <kmcalhou at garlandisd.net>
To: <steppes at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 8:17 AM
Subject: [Steppes] Warlord tunic progress

> I am happy, nay shall I say thrilled, to report that the front of the
tunic is now complete.  This does not include the applique at the bottom of
the tunic or the trunk of the tree.  The only areas remaining are around the
neck and sleeves.  Unfortunately, these are the areas with the least work
done; there are over 100 leaves to go with only about 10 days until the
event.

> While I am working diligently every night until my eyes are crossed, I
cannot complete it alone.  The tunic will be at Sew and Sew at Ly.
Catalina's home on Wed. and I will bring it along to populace on Thursday.
Please help if you can.