[Steppes] Warlord tunic progress

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Tue May 18 06:17:21 PDT 2004

I am happy, nay shall I say thrilled, to report that the front of the tunic is now complete.  This does not include the applique at the bottom of the tunic or the trunk of the tree.  The only areas remaining are around the neck and sleeves.  Unfortunately, these are the areas with the least work done; there are over 100 leaves to go with only about 10 days until the event.

While I am working diligently every night until my eyes are crossed, I cannot complete it alone.  The tunic will be at Sew and Sew at Ly. Catalina's home on Wed. and I will bring it along to populace on Thursday.  Please help if you can.

Also, would HLy Susanna please contact me with regards to the tunic.

In Service to the Barony,

Katya