[Steppes] Re: Steppes Warlord Security Volunteers Needed

Crimson Vision Traci at CrimsonVision.net
Tue May 25 14:58:56 PDT 2004

Greetings once again!

    Steppes Warlord is but days off and once again I am sending out a plea for volunteers for Security.  We must protect ourselves from wandering bands of brigands!  Please if you are availble for a few hours this weekend volunteer for our security force.  I can be contacted ahead of time via email at Traci at CrimsonVision.net or there will also be a sign-up sheet at the gate.  I have almost no volunteers for the daylight hours shifts and would appreciate the help!

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Elizabeta di Valore della Rosa
Traci Hunnewell
www.CrimsonVision.net