[Steppes] Children's Activities Teachers please contact me Today!

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Thu May 20 15:51:45 PDT 2004

In a message dated 5/20/2004 9:44:32 AM Central Standard Time,
kgsfa86 at swbell.net writes:
Greetings,
Would Mistress Aslyn, HL Philip, Lds. Vincenzo and David and Suiko please
email me today?  I need to communicate with you as a group,  regarding your
classes.  I will be at Populace tonight, and will want to speak with you there as
well, if you can make it.  Thank you.

HE Catrin
Chief Kitten Wrangler
I will bring some lessons and if time after the boffer come and do a little
work. ( Story time or Movement activities.) All I ask is a glass with cold
water.

Donnel