[Steppes] Children's Activities Teachers please contact me Today!

kellie H kgsfa86 at swbell.net
Thu May 20 19:55:42 PDT 2004

Umm, thanks very much for the offer.  I have the hours filled with classes, but if something falls apart I will gladly call on you.  If you are willing, I need helpers at all hours to wrangle kiddos.  If you have an hour to spare and want out of the heat, come on by!

Catrin

DonnelShaw at aol.com wrote:
I will bring some lessons and if time after the boffer come and do a little
work. ( Story time or Movement activities.) All I ask is a glass with cold
water.

Donnel