[Steppes] Children's Activities Teachers please contact me Today!

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Fri May 21 04:24:40 PDT 2004

In a message dated 5/20/2004 9:57:20 PM Central Standard Time,
kgsfa86 at swbell.net writes:
Umm, thanks very much for the offer.  I have the hours filled with classes,
but if something falls apart I will gladly call on you.  If you are willing, I
need helpers at all hours to wrangle kiddos.  If you have an hour to spare and
want out of the heat, come on by!

Catrin
That is my intention. I also figure that someone will need a break to go to
the bathroom, clean up or set up for another lesson. My lessons will mainly be
transitional activities/sponge activities.  To give whomever a short break.
Donnel