[Steppes] Warlord tunic progress

Catalina Damiana Saravia Quicedo de Xerez ladycatalina at hotmail.com
Mon May 24 12:37:00 PDT 2004

Catalina
Aurum Peccamenes multifariam texit.

I'm sorry you feel that way, it's definitely been a learning experience for
all of us. I'm sure you did the best you could under the circumstances. If
some future project comes up we will all have a better idea of what to do
and what not to do. We are certainly do appreciate your efforts and we hate
if this discourages you from volunteering again.

Catalina