[Steppes] The Incredibly BEAUTIFUL Warlord Tunic

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Tue May 25 05:13:21 PDT 2004

Allow me a moment, as a big dumb fighter, to echo the words of Baroness
Catrin.  That tunic is beyond fantastic.  It's beyond incredible.  It's
simply stated that flat-out best piece of championship regalia in the known
world.  Would I kill to wear it?  Yup, I'll have to!  :)  Over 120 other
fighters will be standing in line to do the same!  The Warlord of the
Steppes is already envied by the fighters of this kingdom and others as the
champion of one of the largest tournaments in the Society.  He or she will
now be doubly envied, because of how beautifully clothed he will be by the
incredible work done by you good, sweet, noble gentles.

Be proud of that work.

Yours ever in service to the Steppes,
Centurion Morgan Buchanan