[Steppes] precedence reminder - gentle humour

Catalina Damiana Saravia Quicedo de Xerez ladycatalina at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 05:00:25 PST 2004

With no offense meant to the Honorable Lord, but when this conversation
comes up I am always reminded of a quote from Miss Manners. She says "If
someone introduces himself as Mister John Post, you can be sure that is the
highest title he possesses. To simply introduce yourself as Isabella
Bourbon, leaves so many interesting possibilities.".

Senora Catalina
Aurum Peccamenes multifariam texit.