[Steppes] Ironwyrm's Advanced Archery Practice 9/8/04:

arcusironwyrm at juno.com arcusironwyrm at juno.com
Wed Sep 8 11:18:35 PDT 2004

Greetings to the populace of the Steppes,

I know it's short notice however I plan to host an "Advanced
Archery Practice" this evening about 6ish till near dark on the
Eastfield Archery Range so those of us whom missed our target
archery this weekend attending Gothic War may get some
practice (that location is the regular Steppes' Sunday archery
practice range so check your "Steppes Letter" or the Steppes'
website for directions).

Please note, for those whom have not attended one of these late
weekday archery practices before, there is no loaner gear nor
instruction available during this practice.  It's an opportunity for
the advanced archers & those normally teaching or marshaling
others to get some archery practice in.  (And with the
Moonshadowe challenge coming up we're going to need all the
practice we can get!)

So if you need to practice up or just want to see what new
challenges, contests, or games our advanced archers can taunt
each other with on the archery range, please come join us this
evening!

In service,

Ironwyrm