[Steppes] Ironwyrm's Advanced Archery Practice 9/8/04:

arcusironwyrm at juno.com arcusironwyrm at juno.com
Thu Sep 9 12:31:12 PDT 2004

Well that was a very successful & fun archery practice!  We had seven
attending with five of those participating in the archery, even Lord
Alvin Blackmoon from Northkeep joined us to get an away RR score.

We remained on the practice field until darkness covered us and all
elected to try to hold the late archery practice again on both Tuesday
& Thursday next week (Steppes' archers would seem to be taking
their Majesties' defend Moonshadowe challenge quite seriously!).

So I shall announce a reminder for these practices again next week.

We hope you shall choose to join us!

Regards,

Ironwyrm