[Steppes] Ironwyrm's Advanced Archery Practice 9/8/04:

Corwin mag Eoin corwinmageoin at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 11 23:09:07 PDT 2004

Ironwyrm,

What a good idea.  Though three-a-days may be more
appropriate for me if I am to make any showing next
weekend I will certainly be there for practice this
week.  We must take our responsibility to our King
with the utmost seriousness and do our best to defend
our borders from the infidel horde from Calontir.

Corwin