[Steppes] Military packages

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Sep 9 07:13:33 PDT 2004

Greetings to the Steppes!

We received a few donations at Business Meeting to send to our chosen
two units in Iraq. Thank you!!

It's become easier for our gentles to find someone to give donations to.
Lady Rose of Nazareth (Nazarette) has kindly agreed to receive items at
Fighter Practices and wherever else you find her.

We are working with two units at present.
    The first is the Engineers' Brigade of the 1st Cavalry Division.
They're in Bagdad.  Earlier I posted a revised wish list from them.
These revised lists supercede the general list, although items from the
general list are also welcome.  This is a large group with 12 females
and 88 males, basically. Their contact is a guy by the name of
Cunningham, as in Kate Cunningham.......
    The second is the Signals Group of the 1st Cavalry Division.
They're also based in Baghdad.  There are only 8 of them, 6 males and 2
females.  I have no message from them telling of specific items they
need, so for now, please work from the general list.  I chose this group
for the name of the contact too - her name is Ebony Brown - isn't that
poetry?  We may trade this group for another if it turns out that
they're getting inundated.

Please consider adding an item to your list when you go to the store -
these people really appreciate every little thing they get!

In Service,
Gerita

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are
added to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)