[Steppes] Seeking woodworkers

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 09:24:18 PDT 2004

I am looking for someone who could make a simple peg-style score board for me
with a medieval/renaissance flair.  It is for the petanque competition (jeu de
boules) at Toryn's wedding.  Please contact me privately for the specs.  Best
price, most ornate, wins the bid.  I will pay.

Gabrielle

=====

HL Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, 1998.