[Steppes] Carolling

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 06:47:36 PDT 2004

We will be carolling, but we haven't started practices yet.  Hope to do that early to mid-October.  Joseph Thomas will be helping me with the organization side of things.  Actually, he'll probably be doing all the organization.  He or I will post details soon (I hope!).

In service,
Antonia

Jann Mays <hlgabrielle at yahoo.com> wrote:
Antonia,
What is the status of your earlier post about singing at the candlelighting
ceremony at Old City Park around Christmas?
Gabrielle
--- Dawn Rummel wrote:

> The monthly meeting of the Steppes Bardic Guild will be held at Joseph
> Thomas's house (see below for directions) this Wednesday, September 22,
> starting at 7:30pm. Performers and audience members alike are welcome, as
> are snacks!
>
> In service,
> Antonia
>
> The humble estate of Joseph Thomas is located at 1401 Guildford Street
> in the city of Garland, Dallas County, Texas (MAPSCO 19 L). This
> lovely estate is the northwest corner of Guildford Street and North
> Garland Avenue (commonly known as Garland Road) on the section of North
> Garland
> Road that runs between Belt Line Road and Buckingham Road.
>
> If you are coming from the north side of Dallas (i.e. Allen, Plano,
> etc) or the west side of Dallas (i.e. Carrollton, Irving, etc) or the
> south side of Dallas (i.e. Lancaster, Duncanville, etc), please make
> your best way to US 75 and Belt Line Road in Richardson, Dallas County,
> Texas and then:
>
> Take Belt Line Road east to North Garland Avenue.
> Turn right onto North Garland Avenue and head south, the fourth
> (4th) street from Belt Line Road is Guildford Street.
> Turn right onto Guildford Street and the humble estate is the first
> house on the right.
>
> If you are coming from the east side of Dallas (i.e. Mesquite,
> Rockwall, etc), please make your best way to IH 635 and Skillman and
> then:
>
> Take Skillman north (Skillman will become Forest Lane and then
> Avenue D) to North Garland Avenue.
> Turn left onto North Garland Avenue and head north, the sixth (6th)
> street past Buckingham Road is Guildford Street.
> Turn left onto Guildford Street and the humble estate is the first
> house on the right.
>
> If you need more information, please call Joseph Thomas at (469)
> 366-4522.

=====

HL Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, 1998.

Antonia/Dawn

It's the little things in life...