[Steppes] DEMOS, DEMOS, DEMOS

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Sep 9 06:35:19 PDT 2004

I lack your email address to let you know that this sounds like FUN -
I'm part of both groups, too, although a serious 'fringie' in Mensa.

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross