[Steppes] Mensans-SCA-ans...lol.

Nzingha, The Moor Of Dundee rogueofdundee at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 11:31:00 PDT 2004

Here !  Here !  LOL....I knew y'all looked familiar....Garbed or Garbedless.... It was at one of those Mensa Gatherings where I first saw an SCA demonstration... So anyway, had to comment, NOW, back to my reclusiveness...

It was good to come up for air though.... Missing y'all, but too withdrawn to be seen right now... Hmmm, That Viking Demo at the Wooden Spoon was my first SCA Event and it's already that time, this weekend, wow, time FLYS
...I may ? feel a need for White Fish and Glogg......
Until we meet again, Leza aka Nzingha, The Moor Of Dundee, A "13th Warrior"....

AlKudsi at aol.com wrote:

. We have a lot of SCA folk who are also
Mensans (or is it Mensans who are also in the SCA???hmmmm), and we used to put on
demos for them at their Regional Gathering over Thanksgiving. It has been a
number of years since the last one, but the program chair contacted me (knowing
I'm in both groups)

Nzingha, Moor of Dundee, Moor Of Cordoba,Bard 343 Of Bardic Realm Guilde,SCA Bardic-Barony Of Steppes, North Dallas OTTER,Drunken Dragon, Drunken Gnome, ArmourAmazon Diva, Serpentine Fyre- Royal Princess On The Run.   www.moorofdundee.com  Ambassador To www.renradio.com