[Steppes] how many teachers among us?

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Sep 9 06:38:11 PDT 2004

Just curious, how many members of the Steppes have ever studied to be or

worked as a Teacher in schools?

Teacher's Aide.  I have a BS in Psychology and working on another in
Criminal Justice.

What were your major fields?  Length of time working?

Special Ed.  The better part of 10 years, as I have expertise in
quadriplegic students.

I studied Special Ed. Physically Handicapped Elementary at Texas Woman's

Univ. in Denton.
Minored in History. Never taught due to inability to handle stress.

I never will teach, now.  At least until we move away from the school
districts in Texas.

I'll bet we have a lot of teachers!

Indeed we do! I've taught in numerous other venues - First Aid/CPR, SCA
Collegia, the Guild, Scouting. . . . .

Gerita