[Steppes] how many teachers among us?

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Thu Sep 9 15:06:39 PDT 2004

In a message dated 9/9/2004 6:30:01 AM Central Standard Time,
Ciard49 at aol.com writes:

Just  curious, how many members of the Steppes have ever studied to be or
worked  as a Teacher in schools?
I am a teacher in Cedar Hill and I have taught in Grand Prairie, Texas  and
in Shreveport, La.
I have a TYC Provisional Lifetime certificate for 3yr to 3rd grade in TX as
well as an English as a Second Language certification in TX. Not to mention
Certified Nursery School to 6th grade in the state of La.

Major: Early Childhood    Minor Education
Degree out of Home Economics/Child Development.

7.5 Years Teaching Kindergarten 7 years Teaching Pre Kindergarten  Total 14.5
years.

I spent 5.5 years at home after Emily was born.

Donnel

PS. I know of 4 more teachers who have not responded.

I studied Special Ed. Physically Handicapped Elementary at  Texas Woman's
Univ. in Denton.
Minored in History. Never taught due to  inability to handle stress.

I'll bet we have a lot of  teachers!

Ciard