[Steppes] Re: OT -- LOTR Coming to Houston

Joe & Mary Schirmer jmschirm at airmail.net
Fri Sep 17 16:27:24 PDT 2004

Thank you Linet for posting the information about the LOTR exhibit in
Boston.  I went with my husband on a business trip to Boston this week and
was able to see it while I was there.  It not only is a must see, it is a
must see multiple times.  Theoden's Armor is incredible.  There is lots and
lots of weapons and armor.  The display cases were designed with windows
that let you see the back of the major character's costumes.

Keara Ryan
aka:  Mary Schirmer