[Steppes] FW: Stargate?

ED Reese reese_esther at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 20:25:39 PDT 2004

"Sword" covers a lot of territory, from QVC "collectibles" to the $5.00 machete I can buy at the hardware store.

Esther Reese

"D. Vandever" <hlannes at ev1.net> wrote:
Hi. There has been no connection (so far) between this sword killing and the
Stargate community. I agree with this poster that many folks buy swords at
the TRF. And you can buy swords many other places. Also, despite an intense
attempt by the Greens road/Greenspoint area to the contrary, that particular
area of north Houston is pretty rough. Just to put a bit of perspective in
it.
Annes
Dear God, Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am. Amen