[Steppes] FW: Stargate?

Catalina Damiana Saravia Quicedo de Xerez ladycatalina at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 24 07:21:39 PDT 2004

The person who sent this to me was concerned about negative reactions to the
SCA or TRF, since eventually it would come out if thepeople involved were
associated with the SCA in any way. This was not an attempt to cast
aspersions on the good people of Stargate, but to ask if anyone knew who the
people involved were or if they did have a connection to the SCA. Thank you
to the person who replied that there was no known connection to Stargate or
the SCA.

Catalina
(home sick sneezing and coughing)