[Steppes] Artisan

Julie Cunningham Julie at ettros.com
Thu Jan 8 07:48:13 PST 2004

What about the new facility in Waxahachie off I35E and 287?

http://www.waxaciviccenter.com/

Nice facility, easy to find, but are there too many rules and regs?  I am calling to check for any available space for that weekend. They also require a Waxahachie cop for attendance over 300..

Let me know what you think.

Kate