[Steppes] Artisan

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Thu Jan 8 08:04:30 PST 2004

The place that I have been mentioning for the last couple of years is the
Plano Center. It is a new facility and does get booked a year in advance.
The place can hold up to 5000 people at one time. Grant it we do not need
that but they have portions that you can rent that will accomidate our
needs.

http://www.planocentre.com/

We need to book now if we want in for Artisan. There are already two
events books for August, but nothing for September.

There is a huge amount of parking, a beautiful park within walking
distance, and historical Downtown Plano with a farmers market for really
cool food shopping. There is also a Train station by the park.

Chiara