[Steppes] Artisan

Hanson, Bryan Bryan.Hanson at mbna.com
Thu Jan 8 08:13:32 PST 2004

I went and peaked at their web site.  One thing we may want to be careful of
is that they do not allow you to use your own caterer. (It is in their FAQ.)
I interpret that to also mean we can not cook feast, etc.  If we want to eat
then we may have to use their caterer.  Just something to think about.

Alasdair