[Steppes] Painting !

Donita L Orders ORDERS_DONITA_L at Lilly.com
Mon Jan 12 17:14:11 PST 2004

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

I got to sit and learn a little bit about charter painting at Coronation!
I had so much fun, I would like to do more and learn more.  Would someone
please steer me in the right direction?  After getting home and looking at
my practice piece in better light, I have come to realize that I really,
really stink at painting and that after thousands of hours of practice I
might be able to produce a charter that would be worthy of lining a
birdcage....but I digress....
Any help would be great!
Toryn