[Steppes] Painting !

ED Reese edreese at m7bedlam.com
Mon Jan 12 19:12:35 PST 2004

Good My Lady Toryn,

I got to sit and learn a little bit about charter painting at Coronation!
I had so much fun, I would like to do more and learn more.  Would someone
please steer me in the right direction?

I'm sure someone with more knowledge of the subject will ~ the Gentles I
turn to for advice in such things are Her Ladyship Ceinwen, current Sable
Scroll, Lady Cyrilla, and Lady Nuala the Fey.

After getting home and looking at my practice piece in better light, I have
come to realize that I really, really stink at painting

You don't, you know. You have the right instinct -- and certainly the
required perfectionist work ethic ;-) -- and I think you're _first_ practice
piece looked very nice.

and that after thousands of hours of practice Imight be able to produce a
charter that would be worthy of lining a birdcage....but I digress....

Only a bird as rare and wonderful as a Phoenix, or perhaps a war eagle with
black stars for its eyes.....

;-)

Esther