[Steppes] Painting !

kellie H kgsfa86 at swbell.net
Mon Jan 12 19:15:58 PST 2004

Lady Toryn,
Please submit yourself into the compassionate and learned hands of the Steppes Calligraphy and Illumination Guild.  HE Muireann et al would, I am sure, be pleased to teach you whatever you care to learn, and sometimes they share their chocolate.  Please refer to the Steppesletter or website to learn where and when.  I  hope to see you there sometime soon, provided my husband will come home to tend the bairns...

Catrin

Donita L Orders <ORDERS_DONITA_L at Lilly.com> wrote:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

I got to sit and learn a little bit about charter painting at Coronation!
I had so much fun, I would like to do more and learn more. Would someone
please steer me in the right direction? After getting home and looking at
my practice piece in better light, I have come to realize that I really,
really stink at painting and that after thousands of hours of practice I
might be able to produce a charter that would be worthy of lining a
birdcage....but I digress....
Any help would be great!
Toryn