[Steppes] Painting !

Martha A. Compton macpob1 at airmail.net
Mon Jan 12 20:50:04 PST 2004

Unto Lady Toryn,

Please join us on Tuesday the 20th at 7:30 PM at the Steppes Calligraphy and
Illumination Guild Meeting.  A map and my address/contact information are on
the web page at    http://www.steppes.org/guilds/calligraphy/index.html
We would love to have you!

If you would like, please call me sometime before the 20th and I will speak
with you on any questions you may have regarding C&I.

In service,
HE Muireann

Donita L Orders wrote:

> Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!
>
> I got to sit and learn a little bit about charter painting at Coronation!
> I had so much fun, I would like to do more and learn more.  Would someone
> please steer me in the right direction?  After getting home and looking at
> my practice piece in better light, I have come to realize that I really,
> really stink at painting and that after thousands of hours of practice I
> might be able to produce a charter that would be worthy of lining a
> birdcage....but I digress....
> Any help would be great!
> Toryn

Alis volat propriis - She flies with her own wings.