[Steppes] Reminder - Reports due and info needed

G. Major ginger.major at verizon.net
Tue Jan 20 20:04:26 PST 2004

Reports are due for the SteppesLetter by midnight tomorrow night (Jan 21st).

If you have any meetings that will *not* be meeting as normal during the month of February, guild listings changes, or any other changes that need to be made in the SteppesLetter, I also need these by tomorrow evening.

I have the following corrections:

error on the map for archery practice (corrected)

I would be in great appreciation for any submissions of photographs (I can pick them up and scan them in, or take them in an email format with a large resolution) from Baronial Investiture or Coronation. As always, submissions of artwork, photographs, poems, recipes, and articles are welcome and will be used on a space-having basis.

YIS,

Kynborough O'Malley