[Steppes] Re: Kinda OT ~ Shakespeare

Russell Kinder russmax at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 24 13:23:34 PST 2004

I saw this 4-part series when I was in England last summer.  It's
actually pretty good, or at least interesting.  The show makes
conjectures about who the real life people were that inspired
Shakespeare's plays and delves into how politics influenced his works.
It was fairly well researched (better than most things that are on the
discovery channel, for example).  It's worth seeing.

Ly Helene Quivremont