[Steppes] Archery Practice 01/25

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 24 18:47:48 PST 2004

As there has been less than half an inch of rain, and it is supposed to
clear some during the night, we will have practice tomorrow, as scheduled.
The grass may be a bit wet, but I don't anticipate any really soggy or muddy
conditions like last week. Loaner gear will be available for those who want
to try their hand with a bow. I will be at Eastfield College at I-30 and
Motley Rd from 10 a.m. until approximately 1:30. See you there!

Linet