[Steppes] 6 days left

Valerie Kelley richila at swbell.net
Tue Jan 27 08:31:50 PST 2004

Please bring it Borek. I would rather have too many pavillions than not enough.

Valeria

Brent Ryder <borekvv at hotmail.com> wrote:
Howdy all,

I've registered a week or two ago personally.

Quick Question, Is there any interest in my bringing the 16' X 32' Blue
pavillion I have for use either in the encampment or next to the list field?

I should have ample room to bring it if so and plan to be onsite Monday if I
cannot manage to get in earlier.

Let me know, otherwise, I'll just have a 10' X 14' tent. The tarp I put over
it to keep out the rain is the only thing that would make the foot print any
larger.

Borek

P.S.

Even though I am "doing" Atkins, I'll have my dutch oven(s) along if anyone
wants some fresh bisquits, cinnamon rolls or cobblers.