[Steppes] Gulf Wars - Was "6 days left"

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 09:50:29 PST 2004

>Please bring it Borek. I would rather have too many pavillions than not
>enough.

Will do

BTW, Has there been any talk about doing GW as a group? Truck/trailor rental
for hauling the groups stuff to the event?

Group Meals? - Being on Atkins makes it difficult unless more people are on
it than just myself or I shell out more for extra meat and cheese. Not sure
what other diet restrictions might make this difficult for those able to go.

Steppes Only Activities? - A bardic night, class(es), Armor repair
day/evening (I can bring my armor for loaner gear and have some repair
supplies that should get things repaired if needed)

Volunteering? - Elfsea has always out done everyone in the number of
volunteer hours in the past. With the changes being made in that regard, I
am not sure if we want to compete with them for this or not. Alternatively,
we could organize and select one aspect and make it ours (with approval from
the event steward)

Etc? - Have a thought? Let us all know to see who has an interest! In any
case, there will be much shopping, classes, partying and fighting throughout
the week.

See everyone next week at business meeting.

Borek