[Steppes] OT - LAN party tonight

Shanna Pajac shannapajac at swbell.net
Fri Feb 27 15:49:17 PST 2004

heh. we do that at our place(corner of Dallas, Tollway, Addison & Plano- I'm so confused).. minus the fee/rent and manners requirements.

Sophie
972-743-4450
http://ladysophie.blogspot.com/

cara at luciddreamingstudio.com wrote:
Hi all!
This is off topic but I know a lot of you are into computer gaming so I'm
passing this along. If you don't have any hot plans tonight, there is going
to be a LAN party north of Dallas. For tonight only it is free of charge
(the next one will be on March 20th and will cost $15). This is a great
group of people trying to start up a business here, and they need all the
help that they can get...plus it will be FUN! If you know of anyone else
who might be interested, please pass this along.
Here is the link for more info:
www.lans-end.net

Eachna/Cara