[Steppes] A&S

Brother Kris brotherkris at comcast.net
Fri Mar 12 07:40:52 PST 2004

Greetings,

I pray this missive finds each of you in good health and fine spirits.

This is to remind all that our Arts and Sciences community will gather at the The Farm Saturday the thirteenteenth of March 2004 beginning at 4:00 in the afternoon.

Bring your projects, work on scrolls that will be on hand, or just enjoy the fine fellowship.  Maestro Petruccio will be smoking excellent ribs and chicken.  (Please bring a side dish.)

I should be announcing the final costs for the Mead Project for next week.

I am looking forward to seeing you there.

I remain,

Yours in service to God, Crown and Black Oak Keep,

Brother Kris,
Acting Minister of Arts and Sciences