[Steppes] A bit OT, need info....

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 26 08:57:18 PST 2004

I just did a searcha and found several referances to ha' penny, but no
referances to hey penny in the same context.

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape