[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice

ironwyrm@juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Mon Apr 26 16:42:13 PDT 2004

Milady,

I belive what I said was "dried out some",  it was still squishing
water up around me ankles in me yard midday today, and I
only live minutes from the Eastfield range.  So I know what
kind of condition the field was in.

Actually I had already put everything away when Jacques called
and had started some other projects I have been meaning to do.
One of those tasks later had me out in the yard later lofting arrows
into a grassy covered rise between levels in the yard.  The mud was
so dense & sticky it pulled one of the points right off a period arrow.

So all I really missed was the comradery & taunting banter, which
would have been fun, but if I had gone I wouldn't be planing to
shoot period bow next week.

See you then,

Ironwyrm