[Steppes] Pavillion set-up reminder

hrldndva@yahoo.com hrldndva at yahoo.com
Sun May 9 01:21:06 PDT 2004

Greetings, all.

Thelyn tried to send a message earlier, and it did not
go through, so I'm trying to send one on his behalf.

This is just a reminder that tomorrow, any without
Mother's Day or fighter practice plans are encouraged
to meet at 2:00 at the Baronial Storage Locker (just
north of I-30 on Buckner) to pick up the pavillions,
then proceed to our house to set them up and make sure
that all are in proper condition for Warlord.

Provided we have enough people, this shouldn't take
too long.

Any wishing to come directly to the house later, or
that need directions- the address is 3313 Statler Dr.,
Mesquite TX, 75150.  It is only about 5 minutes from
the locker.

Questions or comments, call 972-613-9391.

Thanks,

Sarah