[Steppes] What to bring to Warlord

Beth Hill txbeth at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 11 20:14:00 PDT 2004

As this year will be my first Warlord, I have started a list of things I
want to bring, though, no doubt, it will probably be lacking in several
areas.

What do I absolutely not want to forget?  What would I really like to have?
Is there electricity available?  Since I’ll be there by myself, I might not
want to bring really heavy stuff – right?  This will be a completely new
experience for me since I’ve never camped out before.  Please tell me there
will be some kind souls around to help an outdoors-challenged neophyte!

Catarina