[Steppes] What to bring to Warlord

Cairenn Day cpenny at swbell.net
Tue May 11 21:25:10 PDT 2004

Buy some gallon or even two gallon zip-locks and pack your clothes in
them or use a Rubbermaid type tub.  Plan on it raining sometime during
the weekend.  Take a change of mundane clothes and leave them in the
car.  There is electricity available at most campsites, so you might
want to bring a fan.  Things you need, a tent, bedding, an air mattress
or cot, some areas are rocky, a chair, several changes of garb, at least
one should be suitable for a hot day, a light wrap or cloak, ice chest
with drinks and some food, there will be a lunch tavern and there is
fast food and restaurants within 5 min. of the site, any potables you
like(Canton is dry), a mug, fabric to throw over mundane items ( like
the ice chest), sun screen, bug repellent, any meds you might need, some
sort of a camp light or at least a flashlight, this site is fairly well
lit., but I always manage to drop something where it is dark, hard soled
shoes (period type shoes look great, but most people find the rocks make
it hard to wear them all the time, shower stuff (showers on site, with
HOT water, a small camp table is handy.  I'm sure that I have missed
items.  Most of all, bring yourself and plan on having a great time.

Cairenn
P.S. There will be merchants, to entice you