[Steppes] Fw: Looking For blacksmiths in texas

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon May 17 08:07:49 PDT 2004

David Bone, the gentleman who sent me the email below, has a teenage son who
lives in the Garland area.  His son is interested in the SCA and especially
metal-working arts.  Are there any blacksmith near Garland who are willing
to take on an apprentice?

You can either contact me and I will pass on the information, or contact
David directly at dollygrip_2000 at yahoo.com.

Many thanks,
Padraig