[Steppes] Re: Looking For blacksmiths in texas

cara@luciddreamingstudio.com cara at luciddreamingstudio.com
Mon May 17 10:16:31 PDT 2004

Have him contact Wild Wolf Forge.  They are always on the lookout for good
apprentices to help put out armour and weapons.  I have worked in their shop
a few times myself and they are a good group of guys who really know their
stuff.  I don't think that they pay apprentices, but they have a lot that
they can teach him if he is interested.  www.wildwolfforge.com
Eachna/Cara