[Steppes] Still Need Volunteers for Kid's Activities

kellie H kgsfa86 at swbell.net
Wed May 26 07:02:04 PDT 2004

Greetings to all,
I still need several people to volunteer to help out with children's activities for Warlord. I am in deepest need on Sunday.  Activities run form 9am to 3pam on both days (with a lunch break), and I will take you whenever I can get you.  But PLEASE, let me know ahead of time so I can plan better!  Just drop me a quick email or phone call 214-821-1223 and let me know when you would prefer to come by.   Most of our activities will be indoors, and the children are largely very well-behaved.  We are going to have FUN!  Come join us!

Catrin